Amazon Prime is a subscription-based streaming service that allows you to watch TV shows, movies, and documentaries over the internet. There’s another Amazon streaming service called the Firestick. And unlike Amazon Prime, Amazon firestick is a smart device that operates on a modified Android operating system.
The Amazon Fire TV Stick connects to the HDMI port of your TV and allows you to stream free/subscription-based TV channels and streaming services through their Android applications. The Firestick’s operating system also allows you to side-load non-verified, unofficial 3rd party free-channels from the internet.
However, you can only use verified Amazon firestick apps across the cloud to copy to another Firestick. The question then is, how do you copy side-loaded apps from one Fire tv stick to another?
In our guide, you can learn how to copy Fire Stick to another. By the end, you’ll have more detailed information on how to clone Fire stick. (Learn How To Install AVG On Firestick)
How To Sync Two Firesticks?
There are two methods for moving Firestick apps from one device to another. The two methods are to upload firestick apps to a cloud server or to use third-party apps to transfer side-loaded apps for an exact copy.
The next step is to download the software to a new firestick or move the side-loaded app to a new firestick.
To move data between two firesticks, follow these steps:
- Foremost, ensure the AFTVnews Downloader is installed on your Firestick. If you don’t already have it on your Firestick, download and install the AFTVnews Downloader.
- You’ll need to allow the developer option “Apps from Unknown Sources” to download the AFTVnews Downloader app. Find the developer options under “My Fire TV.”
- After the Downloader application has been installed, go to the main menu on your Firestick and pick the AFTVnews Downloader application.
- Type the URL of a software site where the MiXplorer application APK can be downloaded.
- Once the Downloader software has finished downloading from the search menu, install the MiXplorer app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Open the MiXplorer app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. You’ll see a bookmark bar in the app. The bookmark bar offers options labeled “App,” where all the Amazon Fire TV Stick applications (verified or not) are stored in “App.”
- Copy and paste the Amazon Fire TV Stick apps you wish to back up into the Downloader folder.
- Use your laptop or PC to connect to the FTP server and download the backup files from your Amazon Fire TV Stick apps.
- Open the Downloader file on the second Firestick and use the FTP server to transfer new programs.
Downloader of ES File Explorer is other options for downloading apps or APKs.
Clone FireTV With ADBFire
There isn’t much to this if you’re acquainted with ADBFire, and if you’ve used it before, you probably already know how it works, but just in case you haven’t, here’s some step-by-step instructions.
First, we need to make a backup copy of our Kodi configuration. Ensure you’ve installed all desired plugins and theme configurations. Then we connect to our FireTV and create a backup.
- Open ADBFire and click the “New” button at the top. ADBFire + FireTV
- When you click new, you should see “Device Setup.” The next step is to submit a description and an IP address.
- If you don’t know how to get it, attach your FireTV to your network and go to Settings – About – Network. You should be able to see an IP address such as this example: 192.168.x.x
- Enter the number in the address field and describe which new Fire TV it is.
- After entering the IP address, click Save.
- Next, connect to the Fire TV by clicking Connect.
- You’ll see your FireTV’s IP address in the connected device’s box.
- Now you’re connected, you can create your computer backup.
- ADBFire will prompt you to backup or restore Kodi. In most cases, Kodi is only installed on the FireTV’s default storage unit.
- Click OK to save your Kodi Backup.
- You’ll be asked to save your backup somewhere on your computer, so create a Kodi folder on your desktop.
- Select Yes to start the backup process.
- You’ll be notified when the backup is complete.
Note: You will have a working installed Kodi setup on one device and a backup you can use to install Kodi on a new Firestick. (Learn How to Install Venom Kodi)
Cloning ADBFire Backup To Another FireStick
We can now easily clone our setups or use our current backup to restore to our original FireTV in the event of an emergency now that we have a working backup.
To do this, users merely need to repeat a few previous procedures with one little modification to restore all the standard information.
You’ll need to set up your second FireTV the same way as the first. The only difference is that you will have a new IP address and a new description. You can connect to many devices at the same time.
Click New, then provide the proper IP address and description before saving.
After that, you’ll need to connect to the new Fire TV. In the connected device’s box, see the IP address of your new FireTV once more. If you have many devices connected, either disconnect the original or single-click the new IP address to highlight it.
All we have to do now is click the “Restore” button with our device connected and highlighted.
You’ll be confronted with a pop-up box labeled Kodi Restore once more. Again, you shouldn’t have to make any changes here; press the OK button.
All you have to do now is navigate to the Kodi folder we made on our desktop. Open it up and double-check that the directory structure matches the one shown below. Select a folder, and another progress bar will appear in the bottom right corner of adbFire.
After it’s finished, you’ll get a message stating that the Kodi backup solution has been successfully restored. All that’s left is to test your configuration and all the apps on your new Kodi box to ensure that the clone solution worked correctly.
Clone FireStick With DualSpace
DualSpace is a fantastic cloning program that allows you to create exact copies of your favorite Firestick services and apps. In addition, one Android device can have two accounts for the same application.
The DualSpace app has a basic and easy-to-use UI.
Upon starting the DualSpace services app, a list of suitable apps will appear. Using this list of compatible apps, you can copy any of them. Select the program from the list, and a functional clone will appear in the Dual Space app’s UI.
DualSpace is an excellent tool for people who need to access two accounts from one Android device. (Learn How to Install Exodus on Kodi)
Here’s the Steps for Dual Space APK Installation on FireStick
- Turn on the FireStick device, then select > Settings from the top menu bar.
- Developer Options may be found by going to My Fire TV > Developer Options.
- Apps from Unknown Sources should be enabled.
- Return to the home screen of your FireStick and select the menu bar.
- Navigate to the Search browser tab.
- On your FireStick, look for and install the Downloader app in the search box.
- Launch the Downloader app when it has been installed.
- Enter the URL/APK for the Dual Space app: https://reviewvpn.com/dsp
- Activate the GO button.
- When the DualSpace file has finished downloading, click Install.
Download and install the Dual Space Android Package (APK) file using the steps outlined above. The app will then display a plus icon.
Tap it to bring up a menu with all of the apps that can be cloned. The Dual Space app drawer will contain all of the copied apps.
All duplicated applications will be kept in the Dual Space drawer to avoid any conflicts with the main programs.
Now you have two Fire TV devices, the need for a VPN is higher.
Amazon’s Fire TV devices offer a diverse range of entertainment features. Its content, however, faces geographic restrictions. This is when a decent VPN (Virtual Private Network) service comes into play. In addition, a VPN service with outstanding functionality for Firestick and other Android devices is required.
A VPN can provide a network to tens of thousands of IP addresses across multiple servers.
Users can expect lightning-fast speeds when using the apps and streaming platforms on Firestick. In addition, the VPN service will encrypt the virtual tunnel with 256-bit AES encryption for added protection. As a result, users will be safe online.
Complete Guide For Cloning Firestick Device
Find out how to copy or backup your apps from one Firestick to another by following this comprehensive tutorial. First, let’s open it up and see the program we’ll use to finish. Next, let’s scroll down to MiXplorer.
Let’s click that and then scroll down to the green download button.
- Install the app straight on your smartphone.
- When you initially open the app, you’ll see this. The bookmarks are on the left, and you click something. On the right is the content of that bookmark.
- So, for example, your internal storage has directories like downloader.
- You may now see an app. If you click it, it now lists all of your installed apps. The app doesn’t care where they’re downloaded. From a site, a computer, or a connected file.
1. Firestick Files Transfer to another Firestick
Even from the amazon app store, you can see anything installed on my Firestick.
- So, for now, what you want to do here is to decide which applications you want to back up. Then push them out to the other fire sticks you want to configure with the same application.
- Select an app and hold the select button that’s now selected. We get one on the top left just to show you that one application is selected.
- Select as many apps as you wish to copy to other devices under the same account (paid for apps), or you have more options for solutions if they are free apps.
2. Firestick Device Files Backup Process
You want to back up now, so you need to copy and paste these applications onto another folder on our fire stick.
- We can connect to that folder from our computer for such processing and copying to occur.
- So you’ve got your application selection in this new folder. Select the copy icon from the screen.
- Navigate to your downloader folder.
- At the top, you’ll see your paste icon. Click on this once.
3. Restoring Files and Data
To restore the files to another firestick, you’ll need to head into the Explorer app and start the FTP server. (Learn How to Install Kodi on Roku)
- Get the IP address and move to your computer.
- Type the address of the other Firestick and then go to the downloader folder.
- Currently, the folder will be empty as there are no applications downloaded.
- Head to your backup folder, highlight all the apps and drag them across.
- The app will push all the selected apps from one FireStick and install them to your new fire stick.