In the United States, cable and satellite pay-TV companies have suffered a steep reduction in subscriber numbers, owing to the TV packages being so vast that it no longer makes sense to pay for them.
Over-the-top live TV services are currently one of the few realistic cord-cutting options, as their monthly plans are more reasonable than traditional TV bundles and free of commitment and hidden fees.
However, because of new networks and services like fuboTV and YouTube TV increasing prices, many individuals search for cheaper options. By introducing third-party IPTV services, viewers have a choice. However, in some cases, these options lack services or features compared to premium services.
Although, for a while, Sportz TV (A.K.A DurexTV) has been a popular choice among IPTV customers. In our guide, you can learn more about how to install Sportz tv on FireStick and what it offers.
By the end, you’ll see that once you install FireStick Sportz TV IPTV, you have one of the best streaming combinations possible that comes with a multi-screen option as standard. (Learn How To Watch Verzuz On Firestick)
How Do I Install Sportz TV on FireStick?
To install Sportz tv app, there are a couple of steps you need to follow.
Sign Up for Official Sportz TV App
When signing up for Sportz TV, service note, You’ll get two separate emails with different Sportz TV login details.
You need to save both emails.
To use Sportz TV on Fire Stick, you must first purchase a monthly subscription.
The Sportz TV team currently offers monthly plans as follows:
- $9.96: 2 broadcasted channels or 2 screens
- $14.96: 3 Screens
- $19.96: Up to four channels or 4 screens
You need to pay an extra $5 monthly for more screens, but you can start low to begin with when you install Sportz TV IPTV.
Note: A Sportz TV subscription comes with no free trials.
- Select a plan and click on Subscribe.
- Click, I understand, after reading the note.
- The app will now ask you to provide the Sportz TV website login details of your Sportz TV username and password from your emails. Enter the Username and Email on the Sportz TV dashboard or in the app.
The system sends you app login credentials to a working email address. Remember, you can’t create your own, and you can get it from the Web Login Dashboard.
- Pick the device to use the Sports TV app.
- Click Get Subscription when ready.
- Currently, you can only pay the amount with your credit/debit card. PayPal payment does not work any longer.
How to Install Sportz TV APK on FireStick
If you currently have a current version of this app installed on your Fire Stick, uninstall it before proceeding with this guide.
Now that you’ve joined the service and received your Sportz TV login credentials, you can install Sportz TV IPTV on your FireStick and start using it. (Learn How to Install cCloud on Kodi)
The steps for installation are:
- Turn on your TV, navigate to the Firestick Home Screen, and select Settings at the top of the TV screen.
- Navigate to My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Options.
- Enable the option “Apps from Unknown Sources.”
- Navigate to the FireStick home screen.
- Select the magnifying glass or search option in the top-left section.
- Using the onscreen keyboard, enter the following URL: toptvtricks.com/sportz
- You can use your Amazon Fire TV/ FireStick Remote App for Mobiles to type quickly.
- Click GO
- Wait for Sportz TV install to start the download. This process may take some time on Android devices.
- Click on the Install icon to start installation.
- You will now notice the Sportz TV app getting installed on your device.
- Now, click on Open to operate the app.
- The Sportz TV App is now successfully installed on your Amazon FireStick.
How to Install Sportz TV IPTV on FireStick through ES File Explorer?
The most popular app that can be used as both a file manager and a downloader is ES File Explorer because you can’t get the Sportz TV IPTV apk from the Amazon app store.
Follow the steps below to download Sportz TV services for FireStick using ES File Explorer.
- Start the ES File Explorer app on your Amazon Fire Stick.
- On the ES File Explorer home screen, click the Downloader button.
- In the Download, Manager screen, click the + New button at the bottom of the screen.
- You must now paste the Sportz TV Apk download URL into the new pop-up window.
- In the Path field, type https://bit.ly/2Ev95PS to download the Sportz TV App. And then type in Sportz TV App as the name, then select Download Now.
- The Sportz TV APK file will be downloaded to your device. Once the Sportz TV app download is complete, click the Open File icon.
- Then, on the next screen, click the Install option. It will open the APK file on the installer screen on your FireStick.
- Press the Next button on the bottom-right edge of the screen to begin the installation, then select the Install again option.
- To use the Sportz TV IPTV on FireStick, Fire TV Cube, or Fire TV, click Open after installing.
Install Using the Downloader App
- You may now install Sportz TV IPTV on FireStick and begin using it on your Fire TV Stick after signing up for the service and receiving the App login details. The steps for installation are as follows:
- For Sportz TV IPTV on Fire TV Stick home screen, tap FIND.
- On the next window, select Search.
- Look for the Downloader program and install it by following the onscreen instructions.
- We’ll manually utilize the Downloader app to sideload/install the Sportz TV APK on FireStick.
- Go to the FireStick’s home screen and click Settings.
- Open My Fire TV now.
- Select Developer Options from the drop-down menu
- Click Install unknown apps in the next window.
- Note: If you’re using an older version of the FireStick OS, go to Apps from Unknown Sources and then Turn On.
- Turn the Downloader app’s option on.
- Start the Downloader. Click the URL area in the right section.
- Type in the URL. https://www.firesticktricks.com/stv and
- Activate the GO button.
- On your FireStick, the Sportz TV APK will be downloaded. It only takes a minute or two.
- When the prompt appears, click Install.
What Happened to Sportz TV?
Following the closure of famous vendor Xtream Codes, Sportz TV IPTV service switched to a new platform.
Hundreds of IPTV services and users were affected. Luckily, Sportz TV IPTV was one of the few providers who offered an alternative option. (Learn How To Install Sportsdevil On Kodi Krypton)
Sportz TV IPTV just switched to a new platform, but many users reported they could not load Live TV Channels, and for the TV, IPTV on FireStick streamed nothing.
Fortunately, there is a simple solution for getting Sportz TV IPTV again.
Sportz TV IPTV FireStick, Reset
Sportz TV IPTV has moved to a new platform. If you have already logged into the Sportz TV application from the old platform, the data in the old app will most likely not work with the new server service settings.
As a result, resetting the program and starting over is a smart idea.
The steps are as follows:
- From the FireStick home screen, go to the top menu bar and pick Settings.
- Next, go to the FireStick settings and select the Applications option.
- Finally, select Manage installed apps from the drop-down menu.
- Open Sportz TV IPTV
- When the menu appears on the next screen, click Delete data.
- In the following window, click Delete data once more.
- If it displays Data: 0 B under Storage on the right, it signifies the Sportz TV FireStick app has been reset.
- In Caché, it should say Cache: 0 B on the right.
- If not, go to the menu and click Clear Cache.
- The Sportz TV app on the FireStick has been successfully reset. Now, click Start application in the same window as before to launch the application.
- You can also access the app through the category Your apps and channels.
Note: Sportz TV IPTV can be reset by deleting the app and then installing Sportz TV IPTV app again.
Using the Sportz TV FireStick app, update your DNS.
- Launch the Sportz TV app.
- You should now see the login screen.
- Click Update DNS in the lower right corner of the window.
- Enter your login and password from your Sportz TV account to access the app.
- In the Any Name area, type any name.
- You can now start streaming.
If it still doesn’t work, you may need to contact the Sportz TV support team, although you need to speak to the Sportz TV team for help too often.
How do I install Sportsz TV On My Android TV box?
When you install Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick, other Fire TV devices, or other Android TV boxes. You’ll find Sportz TV offers many features:
- Thousands of live TV/IPTV international channels from the United States and around the world to stream live TV, including your favorite movies and shows
- HD quality streaming at a resolution of up to 1080p
- Easy navigation and a user-friendly UI with a professional touch
- Multi-Screen window. The multi-screen feature lets you watch many screens up to the limit of your subscription.
- Allows you to set up and use EPG.
- With compatible devices, DVR capability is available.
- Allows you to select your preferred external media player.
- Low-cost to install Sportz TV IPTV on FireStick
What is JC Media?
JC Media is a web marketing firm offering online advertising and marketing services to the broader web market and is the owner of Sportz TV IPTV.
One thing to note when using the JC media app for TV channels or TV episodes is that Sportz TV distances itself from liabilities that could arise from streaming copyrighted content.
Because of this, any users interested in using Sportz TV IPTV on firestick should use a VPN for protection. (Read Can Kodi Be Installed On Xbox One)
Besides this, bypass geo-restrictions on matches from live TV menu, and watch from anywhere globally rather than merely local content.