The Kodi Aftershock addon is an excellent addon for watching Indian IPTV and movies on the platform. You’ll find it a fantastic Kodi addon to watch Deccan TV, movies, TV shows and more.
Aftershock addons is the ideal choice to install on your Kodi right now for anyone who enjoys viewing Hindi movies or speaks languages such as Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Panjabi, Malayalam, or Kannada.
Aftershock is a great Kodi addon for streaming Indian movies, TV series, and other content. It has a lot of different categories and subcategories.
In our guide, you can see how to install one of the best Kodi add ons to get the very best Kodi experience. By the end, you’ll see how you can use your Fire Stick for Live TV from India, so long as you use a VPN with the best Kodi addons. (Read 6 Best Kodi Alternatives)
How To Install Aftershock Repo and Kodi Add-on
You need the Noobs and Nerds repository to install the the best Kodi addons such as AfterShock. So, first, let’s look at how to install Noobs and Nerds, and then you’ll see how to install AfterShock.
- On the Kodi homepage, click the gear icon in the upper left corner. This will open a new tab in your browser. Simply go to the file management area and add the source directory there.
- Choose “file manager” from the drop-down menu underneath the profile symbol.
- Proceed to the next screen by double-clicking the “add source” option.
- Click the “NONE” icon in the add file source area and then click OK.
- Select the media path for the directory and enter the “URL” http://noobsandnerds.com/portal making no mistakes.
- Give the directory file whatever name you want and then click the OK button.
- Return to the main page and choose the addon option.
- In the addon window’s top left corner, click the addon dropbox.
- Click “install from zip file” from the drop-down menu.
- Search for the zip file using the name you specified as a directory.
- Proceed to the next step by selecting the repository portal option.
- Wait for the notification as addon installed after clicking on aftershock repo.zip.
- Following installation, the notification aftershock addon will be installed.
- Now click install from repository.
- On the catalogue screen, click the aftershock addons icon.
- Choose the video addon after selecting the aftershock addons option.
- Swa-desi can be found in aftershock and should be installed. The notification addon will then be installed at the top right corner of the screen.
Now you have the best of Kodi addons installed, you can access movies, TV shows and more on your computer, Fire Stick or mobile device.
You can use the above steps to install other Kodi add ons. To do this, change your Kodi add ons repo and best Kodi addon name.
All the other steps such as click install and heading to video add ons to find your Kodi live TV addons and videos are all the same.
What You Get With Aftershock Kodi Addon
After you have installed the Aftershock TV addons on your device, open Kodi and head to video addons in the Kodi software. Make sure you have an up to date version of Kodi before you proceed with any add-on download. (Learn How to use ICDrama Kodi Addon)
If you see a notification screen, close this and move to the next screen.
- You’ll see several categories in the Aftershock addons that have been created, such as movies, TV shows, settings, clear cache, and change log plus more.
- Select TV channels by selecting the TV in the addon screen.
- You can customize layout etc, or you can dive in and watch TV series from bindass tv, channel[v], colours tv, and many other Indian channels at Swa-desi.
- When you choose your favorite movie, you’ll notice a buffer section in the add-on where you can load the movie’s sources.
- Wait until all the source files have been processed before selecting OK.
The movies category in the aftershock addon contains many Indian films. Swa-desi also has the Aftershock addon, which allows you to view Indian television series.
What Is Swadesi Addon?
Swadesi is a Kodi addon that replaces one of the best Kodi addons the popular Aftershock addon. The features in the Swadesi add ons allow you to watch movies in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Punjabi, among other Indian languages.
You can watch movies, Indian television programs on many stations, making it an ideal Bollywood Kodi add on for Kodi.
Install Swadesi Kodi Addon – Bollywood Kodi Addon
Here’s how to install the TV shows add on.
1. Prepare Kodi
Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia users enable Unknown sources.
- Navigate to Settings – System Settings – Add-ons – Turn On Unknown Sources
- Click Yes.
- Enable Notifications.
2. Add Swadesi Addon Source
Go to Settings – File Manager – Add Source from Kodi’s main menu, and then click None.
Add http://noobsandnerds.com/portal as the source in the popup window that appears, then click Done. Then, in the box below, give the source a name. “NoobsN2” is a good name for it.
3. Install Swadesi Kodi Addon Repository Zip
To install Swadesi addon zip download, return to Kodi’s main menu:
Click Addons and then the Addons Browser icon as seen below in Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia.
Users of Kodi 16 Jarvis and prior need go to SYSTEM – Add-Ons.
On the next screen, select Install from Zip File, then pick NaN2, *RepositoryPortal, and then the file named Aftershock Repo (x.x.x).zip from the popup window (where x.x.x can be any numbers like 3.0.1).
Wait until you see an Add-on Installed notice in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Install Swadesi Addon
Next Install Swa-Desi by going to Install from Repository – Aftershock Addons – Video Add-ons, selecting Swa-Desi, and clicking Install. Select the Aftershock Addons repository if a window appears.
Wait for the download to finish, and once the Swadesi Kodi addon is installed, you’ll see a notification on the top right of the screen that says Swadesi Installed.
Swadesi is now available from the Kodi home screen’s Addons – Video Addons section. Enjoy Streaming videos and TV by clicking the Swa-desi addon.
Swadesi Addon Not Working?
Installing Kodi addons shouldn’t be difficult. Errors can still occur when installing addons from GitHub.
If you get the “Something went wrong” error, clear Kodi’s cache files. These files are safe, although they can create addon installation troubles.
To fix most errors with add ons, you’ll need a Kodi VPN. Install these and then log in with your username and password to bypass restrictions forced on the add on or change the location and watch YouTube from India using the YouTube Kodi addon.