Covenant is a popular addon, and Incursion is a fork of it. The relatively new Kodi addon promises to improve on its predecessor while maintaining most of the same functionality to stream movies and TV shows, and other video content with the Incursion Kodi addon.
The Incursion add-on promises an extensive library of content, including new releases, award-winning numbers, recent episodes, documentaries, and much more. Like the rest of the top Kodi addons, Incursion does not host any content. It does, however, have multiple streams for a video from the most reliable sources.
This ensures that the video can always be accessed through a functional URL. In addition, both full 1080 HD and 720 HD streams are available.
In our guide, you can learn how to install Incursion addon and its offers. By the end, you’ll see why it deserves a place among the best Kodi add ons you can install on Fire Stick. (Learn
How To Install Incursion Kodi Addon on Kodi Krypton 17 & Kodi Leia 18
Here are the basic steps for how to install Incursion addon onto Kodi and your Fire TV Stick.
- Launch Kodi on your device.
- Go to the top left corner and select Settings.
- Open the File Manager in the Kodi – Settings window’s bottom right corner.
- You’ll see two panels here, click on either to Add source, where you can enter the source path.
- Enter the Incursion Kodi repo path exactly: http://incursion.kodi.expert
- Underneath, name the source “Incursion.” Then press the OK button.
- Press the BACK button to navigate to the KODI Main Menu.
- Go to the left menu and select Add-ons.
- Click the Open Box icon at the top left screen.
- Select Install from Zip File. Select ‘Incursion’ and click it.
- Head to the incursion.repository-0.0.3.zip and double-click it.
- Click it and select INSTALL, then wait for the notification “Incursion Repository Add-on updated” to appear in the upper right corner.
- Select Install from Repository.
- Go to the “Incursion Repository” section.
- Select Video Add-ons from the drop-down menu.
- Select install Incursion addon.
- To use the newly installed Kodi addon, navigate to the Video Add-ons. Then, click on the Incursion icon.
When you first install the Incursion add-on, you’ll see an interface with the following menus: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools, and Search. Each of these menus has its own sub-menu.
Alternative Way to Install Incursion Kodi Addon
Unless you already have addons on your Kodi and FireStick, you’ll need to allow the device and Kodi app to install the incursion addon and other third-party Add ons.
- Open Kodi
- Select Kodi Settings to the top left of your screen
- Open System Settings and click “Add-ons” from the left sidebar menu
- Turn on “Unknown Sources”
- Your Kodi app can accept third-party add-ons such as Kodi Incursion.
Now, you can follow the steps of how to install Incursion on Kodi and thus your Fire Stick, PC, or other devices.
- Go to Kodi Settings
- File Manager – Add Source
- Select “none” and add Incursion Repo URL exactly: http://addons4kodi.site
- Name the source underneath in Kodi: “Incursion” needs typing in the source name field.
- Go to the Kodi home page and open “Add-ons” from the left.
- Open “Package Installer”
- Click “Install from Zip File” and follow this path in Kodi – Incursion – Repository – repository. Incursion – incursion.repository.x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the installation notification to the top right. Once the incursion repo is installed, move on.
- Open “Install from Repository”
- Select the “Incursion Repository” – “Video Add-ons” – Incursion
- Select “Install” to start installing Incursion. Kodi will download and install Incursion Kodi Addon to your device.
- Wait until you see the notification “Incursion Add-on installed” toward the top right of your screen.
- Navigate to the Kodi home screen and select Add-ons – Video plugins – Incursion.
- You can select any Kodi add ons here, such as Incursion, to proceed with your free streaming.
Sometimes, Kodi users find the same installation process uses the Raid repository. However, it is better to stick to a more reliable repo when you want to install Incursion on Kodi or any other primary entertainment add ons you find.
Install Kodi Incursion Another Way
Because Incursion is a third-party Kodi addon, you must first authorize your Kodi to run “apps from unknown sources,” as we’ve seen. This can be done by heading to Addons – Settings – Enable Unknown Sources to refresh your memory.
After that, you can see how to install the Incursion Kodi Addon using the hosted repo KNE and then the addon itself. (Learn How to Install XBMC Hubwizard)
Here is an excellent place to advise Kodi users to get some VPN protection. ISPs and copyright trolls can see what users watch, and with Incursion being so popular, there is a lot of attention for users streaming free movies.
Rather than uninstalling Kodi, settle for a Kodi VPN to remain anonymous.
Adding the KNE Repo
- Turn your secure VPN On.
- Click on the Settings button to the top left and open System Settings on the Kodi home screen.
- Select File Manager, and double-click on “Add-Source.”
- Type the URL here exactly: http://start.kodineuerleben.eu.
- Underneath, name the source as “KNE.”
- Click “OK” to continue adding the repo source.
Installing KNE Repo
- Select “Add-ons” from the left side menu on your Kodi Home screen.
- Open your package installer by selecting the open box icon on the top of the menu.
- Select “Install from Zip File”
- Select the repo you named as “KNE.”
- Select the repository.KNE-x.x.zip
- KNE Repo will install. Wait for the installation confirmation notification.
Installing Incursion Kodi Addon
- On this screen, click “Install from repository.”
- Select “Kodi Neu Erleben Repository”
- Select “Video Add-ons” and scroll to Incursion. Select Incursion Addon to install.
- You now get the “Install” option.
- Select this to install Incursion addon on Kodi
- It will now install Incursion Kodi Addon, and you’ll receive a second notification when the Kodi add-on is ready to use.
The addon should now be available from your Kodi addons list you can find following this path. Home – Add-ons – Video add-ons.
Incursion Not Working
When you come to install Incursion Kodi addon, you’ll find there can be a few issues sometimes.
When you install Incursion, Kodi often uses the ‘Incursion’ repository. The repository is hosted on a server that is both efficient and reliable. However, on rare occasions, the server may shut down, causing installation issues.
If you cannot install the Incursion Kodi addon from the server, the issue is most likely server-side. It’s possible that you won’t be able to add the source to Kodi or that you won’t be able to install the repository.
Server downtimes are always on the developers’ minds, and they are usually fixed swiftly. Therefore, the only option available to you is to wait for the server to reactivate.
The server, however, is not the only source of installation issues. The issue may be only local. The first thing you need to know is whether your gadget is online. Alternatively, try using another app that needs an internet connection.
The recommendation is to reboot both Kodi and Fire Stick or other devices once you’ve established internet connectivity.
Here, you can follow any further installation instructions after the reboot.
Restarting may appear to be an overly primary remedy, yet it can sometimes cure complicated problems that other troubleshooting approaches cannot.
Kodi Incursion tries to get around outages, yet any application can’t remedy the loss of internet connection. The Kodi add-on, however, does a great job in maintaining streams that are affected from the other end of the connection. (Learn Best uTorrent Settings For Faster Download)
Why Incursion Kodi Addon Doesn’t Work
With add-ons problems, the repo servers are frequently to blame. For example, the Incursion server is excellent and performs similarly to other popular add-ons servers. It does, however, occasionally get into difficulty.
As a result, viewers cannot access the streams, and videos cannot be viewed.
If you try to use the Incursion Kodi addon during scheduled server maintenance or downtime, it will not operate. If there are server issues, the only option is to wait until the problem is resolved.
If Incursion doesn’t operate at all, it’s possible that the server isn’t the issue. Incursion is most likely unable to play because of a local issue. Make sure the FireStick is connected to the internet.
One or more of the files may be corrupt because your Incursion Kodi addon stopped working. Reinstallation is frequently the sole option in such a situation.
- Navigate to Add-ons – Video Add-ons and pick Incursion from the Kodi main screen.
- At the bottom right, click the ‘Delete’ button.
- Now install Incursion using the instructions we provided above.
This is likely to resolve the issue and restore Incursion’s functionality.
Rebooting is, of course, one of the essential troubleshooting techniques. Restart the Fire Stick / PC and launch Kodi once more.
Many problems can be resolved by restarting the operating system, system files, and apps.
If none of these steps appear to work, you may need to reset Kodi on your FireStick or PC or remove and reinstall the software.
All of your data and add-ons will be erased if you reset or delete Kodi. So, before you do anything, make a backup of your Kodi data.
The Incursion addon is an immensely popular addon that allows you to watch movies, TV series, and various other types of video content on your PC, smartphone, or Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Incursion boasts an extensive library of content, including the latest movies, award-winning series, recent episodes, documentaries, and much more.
This addon is based on one of the best Kodi addons, Covenant, a hugely popular addon. Therefore you’ll often see similarities in the two, such as the interface and, as a result, the folder layout.
In addition, the content collection is very similar. Incursion Kodi Addon is built with updated code and is expected to provide particular performance improvements over its predecessor.
Like the rest of the top Kodi addons, Incursion does not host any of its own content. However, it fetches multiple streams for a video from only the most reliable sources. This ensures that you always have a working link to play the video from.
With all the above, using a VPN on Kodi is recommended. When you connect to a VPN server, ISPs and movies studios can’t see the content you access or how you access it.
You are safe from these individuals and other more devious people such as hackers, etc.