Peloton is a workout app that lets you do a variety of digital activities. This app gives you access to a wide range of live and on-demand fitness courses, such as yoga, running, stability, cycling, meditations, toning, and more.
With your membership, you get the Peloton app for free. Peloton offers a 30-day free trial when you sign up for the first time. Install the Peloton app on an Amazon Firestick, and you’ll be able to watch all of the fitness material on the big screen, allowing you to keep up with your regular exercises without having to leave the house.
If you install this app on your Firestick, you’ll be able to access 30 new lessons every month and choose from a variety of digital exercise classes in your Peloton Account. In our guide, you can see how to install the Peloton app; Firestick use means you can use your Peloton bike or treadmill and focus on your TV screen.
By the end, you’ll see that using your peloton account, it makes sense to get the free app from the Amazon app store and enhance your digital membership by using your smart TV’s when exercising. (Learn How To Install Aftershock On Kodi)
Peloton App Description
Here are a few things you can find inside the Peloton app.
- Live and on-demand fitness classes.
- Best fitness instructors teach online classes.
- 30 days free trial.
- 30 new live classes added each day comprising running, toning, cycling, meditation, yoga, and outdoor workouts.
How to Install Peloton On FireStick
The Amazon Peloton app is native to Amazon Firestick, and you can get this quickly from the Amazon appstore.
New users need the quick steps to get the app on FireStick or from the Amazon Fire TV built in the Amazon app store.
- To begin, connect your Firestick to your television via the HDMI port.
- Connect your Firestick to the internet and turn on your TV.
- Then, using your Amazon account, log in to your Firestick and navigate to the home screen using your on-screen keyboard.
- Go to the (Δ Search) Search icon and click it.
- Now type Peloton into the search bar and choose Peloton from the list of suggested apps.
- Then, select the Peloton app, and tap the Get button. The download and installation of the app will begin.
- Once installed, from the home screen, click Open to launch the Peloton app on your Firestick.
Alternative Way to Install Peloton App on Firestick
You can install the Peloton app on Firestick directly from the Amazon website. This method is preferred in case of your Firestick remote is not functioning correctly to switch between options.
- Open a browser on your computer (You can use these steps for Fire TV Cube, Fire TV devices)
- Navigate to amazon.com
- Sign in using your Amazon account; the same should be used on Firestick sign-in.
- After signing in, go to the Amazon search bar and search for the Peloton app.
- Next, select the Get App button and select your Firestick device.
- The app now automatically downloads to your Firestick.
You will locate the installed app under Apps & Games.
Can I Get Peloton App on Amazon Fire Stick?
The Peloton app for Fire TV supports Fire TV devices such as Amazon Firestick 4K 1G – 2018 and more.
Peloton is a fitness-based app you may use for various digital exercises throughout your workouts on your Smart TV.
Every day, the Peloton app will provide you with ten different classes. In addition, you may search for a training session based on its duration, teacher, style of workout, and other factors.
Peloton is a fitness equipment manufacturer based in the United States. They conduct online exercise sessions with their app, and the Peloton company is most well-known for its Peloton bike.
This is a piece of cycling equipment with a large touch screen panel connected to the internet.
They also provide two different subscription programs to their consumers. That is the difference between a digital membership and an all-access membership when you download Peloton app from the Amazon app store. (Learn How to Install Mobdro on Kodi)
The app offers live fitness classes and workout sessions once you install the peloton app. with smart devices such as Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, smart TVs, and Chromecast.
The best way to enjoy the experience is to install the Peloton app on Firestick, even if it is for only the trial period. Peloton on FireStick device or your Fire TV with a digital membership makes it easy to stay motivated.
- Firstly, Turn on your Amazon Firestick and make sure it has an internet connection.
- Tap on the Magnifying glass icon at the top-left corner on the Home screen.
- Now, search for the Peloton app using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select Peloton the official app from the search results.
- Then, click on the Get option and wait until the app gets installed.
- Open the app and log in with your membership credentials.
- If you don’t have an existing account, you can easily click on the Create account option.
- This is how you get and use the Peloton app on your Firestick. Are you in oscillation in choosing the best subscription plan? The All-access membership is my suggestion.
- You will get customized equipment for you of your choice. In addition, you can post your metrics on the app and interact with other members on the platform.
Cast Peloton Classes using Android
There are other ways to watch Peloton lessons on Firestick besides these two. You’ll need to use the casting method on your Android device for this method.
To begin, ensure your Android device and Firestick are connected to the same network.
On your device, open the Peloton app. Now, find a workout video that you’d like to cast on your Firestick. (Learn How to Jailbreak a Firestick)
On the media player on the screen, click the Cast icon.
The media will stream on the Firestick-connected TV after you select your Firestick.