You may have seen the name Phoenix before, and rightly so. The Phoenix Reborn addon was hugely popular and had many followers.
However, the new addon Phoenix Rises has much more to offer in movies and TV shows in many categories such as today’s events, Vulcan–Movies/Shows, TV, Blaze–Events, Kids, and Luminous–Music.
It comes with a great user interface, and the all-in-one add-on could be all you need.
You can learn how to install the Phoenix Rises Kodi addon and lots of other information in our guide. By the end, you’ll see how easy it is to get this addon onto your FireStick Fire TV, Fire TV Cube and PC using the latest version of Kodi.
You can also find the best way to protect yourself when installing the Phoenix Kodi addon, other addons, or Kodi builds when streaming. (Find the Best Kodi Build)
How Do I Download Phoenix on my Firestick?
Phoenix TV, which is a sub-section of Phoenix for Kodi, was created for touch screen devices. It makes sense to install Phoenix rises addon on your FireStick Fire TV devices.
Here’s how to install Phoenix TV onto your Firestick:
Make sure to Enable Kodi unknown sources, as this can stop you from downloading any third-party addons.
- Select the navigation tabs at the top of the home screen.
- Navigate to Settings – Device/My Fire TV – Developer Options
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources and toggle to ‘On.’
Once you enable unknown sources, you need to install the ‘Downloader’ app. It is this that lets you access the Phoenix addon download link.
- Select the navigation tabs on the top of your home screen
- Head to the left for the search box and type ‘downloader.’
- Select the ‘Downloader’ app and select install
- Download and install Phoenix TV
- Open your Downloader app in the apps list from the home screen.
- Enter the following URL exactly in the URL box toward the top: http://tinyurl.com/y4q3sacu
- Push down on the installation dialogue and select ‘Install.’
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll see the option to delete the installer file. Delete now as it isn’t needed and will free up space.
- Phoenix TV will show in the ‘Recent’ section of your Firestick home screen
How Do I Install Phoenix Reborn?
The Phoenix Rises Kodi addon offers access to other Kodi addons such as Leviathan, 1 Click, Eyasess and many more; thus, there is no need to install the addons separately once you have the Phoenix Rises or the Phoenix Reborn addon installed.
You will also find Real Debrid compatibility offers more premium, high-quality streams.
Update: Phoenix Rises Kodi addon reported as no longer being available.
Here you can see how to install the Phoenix Rises addon on Kodi. The installation of the Phoenix addon is like any other Kodi addon. It needs you to add the source link, install the repo, and install the addon from the repo. (Find the Top Kodi Addons)
Here’s all you need to know about how to install the Phoenix Rises Kodi addon.
Prepare to install the Phoenix Rises Addon
1 – Run Kodi
2 – To the top-left corner beneath the Kodi logo, click the gear icon to open Kodi Settings
3 – Select System (used to disable unknown sources)
4 – Select the Add-ons option in the left menu
5 – Select Unknown Sources on the right (If disabled or set to OFF, toggle it to ON or enabled)
6 – Once you see a warning, click Yes to proceed
Install Phoenix Rises Kodi Addon
Follow the steps here to install the Phoenix quickly rises Kodi addon
- Open your Kodi Settings by clicking the gear icon in the top-left corner of the home screen
- Click File manager in the next window
- You now have Add source showing on both sides
- Click either of them
- Click where you see ‘None.’
- Type the following URL exactly: http://teamfalcon.exposed/repository
- Click OK
- Select the field underneath to name the media source (Falcon)
- By default, it may have the repo name, or you can give it an easier one to remember
- Click OK
- Navigate to the Settings menu
- Click on Add-ons
- Highlight and open ‘Install from zip file.’
- You will see the source name you entered
- Click the file you named
- You will see a zip file named repository.FalconRepo.zip
- Go ahead and click it to install the repository.
- Wait for the Falcon Repo Add-on installed notification box shown in the top-right corner.
- Select the option to Install from the repository
- Select the Falcon Repo you installed
- Open Video add-ons
- Go ahead and click Phoenix Rises
- Click the Install option to the lower-right corner
- You will see additional or supporting add-ons displayed
- Click OK
- You can see the Phoenix Rises Kodi addon download and install
- Wait for the Phoenix Rises Add-on installed
Now you have the Phoenix Rises addon on Kodi.
Using Phoenix Rises Kodi Addon
Once installed, you need to know how to use it. From the home screen of Kodi, highlight the Add-ons option on the left, and you’ll see Phoenix Rises in the Video add-ons section on the right. (Learn how to Install Kodi Exodus)
You will now be on the main screen of your Phoenix Rises addon. Besides all the streaming categories for free movies, TV shows and more, Phoenix Rises offers access to other addons.
Here are some streaming categories you can find:
- Phoenix TV
Kodi addons you have direct access to are:
- 1 Click
- Eyasess Reloaded
- Kids Club
Once you install the Phoenix Rises Kodi addon, you can select a category and browse subcategories to find streaming content.
How to Set up Real Debrid on Phoenix Rises Addon
If you sign up for Real Debrid, you can access premium links and streams for a better experience.
If you install Phoenix Kodi addon and want to use Real Debrid, follow the steps here:
- On the Phoenix Rises Kodi addon main screen, Click Options to the lower-left corner.
- A menu bar scrolls from the left. Click Insertion settings
- Select the Phoenix Rises Kodi addon
- In the Settings window, click Resolvers from the left
- Click right Open Resolver settings
- Select Universal resolvers to the left in the following window
- Scroll to the Real-Debrid Section
- Set the Priority value to 90 (default is 100)
- Click now and (Re) Authorize my account in the Real Debrid section
- You should see a code on Kodi
- In your web browser, navigate to https://real-debrid.com/device
- Enter the code
- Note: You may have to sign into Real Debrid if you haven’t done so
- You’ll see your confirmation notification to the upper-right corner
How Do I Install Channels on Kodi?
One of the best things Kodi does is Live TV. IPTV offers a great way to watch Live TV. It is easy to incorporate IPTV into Kodi using IPTV Simple Client.
Attention Kodi users: To stream Live TV safely, you need a reliable VPN service. (Read Cartoon Network Kodi)
Here’s how to access TV channels on Kodi with IPTV lists:
- On Kodi Home screen, click Add-ons -My Add-ons
- You’ll see a long list of add-ons in the system. Select PVR Clients
- Find PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- Right-click on it
- Under General, select the M3U Play List URL.
- Paste the link https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fluxustv/IPTV/master/list.m3u.
- Click OK and confirm
- Kodi may need to restart to save and finalize settings.
- Accept for the Simple Client to be installed.
- Select PVR IPTV Client and click ‘Enable’. Do this, and channels are loaded.
- Head back to the Home Screen and click TV. You will find all the channels from around the world.
How Do I Install Sports Addons on Kodi?
Besides the live sports, you will find when you install the Phoenix Rises Kodi addon; many other addons on Kodi are dedicated to sports. Here you can find the steps to install and select add ons for sports. (Learn How To Upgrade Kodi)
- Download the Repository of the Kodi add-on (will vary)
- Start Kodi and click the Gear Icon
- In Settings, select File Manager, and select Add Source
- Replace ‘None’ with the repo URL you have chosen
- Once you enter a name for this media and repo, click Ok.
- From your home screen, click Add-ons.
- Select the open Package Symbol
- Click Install from Zip File (select the repository name you gave earlier)
- Click the repo zip file to install the add-on
- Navigate to the Add-ons screen and click Install from Repository
- Navigate to Video Add-ons to locate the repository you installed
- Select the Kodi add-on and click Install.
No matter if you install the Phoenix Rises Kodi addon or any other popular add-ons you can find. All Kodi users need to use a VPN. Video add-ons often access copyright-protected materials, or it sits behind geo-restrictions.
You can find a VPN even offers full protection with military-grade encryption when you go about your daily activities in your web browser or download torrents.
Before installing the Phoenix Rises addon, you can install a premium streaming VPN and try it for 30 days before cancelling.