SO Player is a modern and user-friendly video player that you can customize to meet your specific needs. Because the SO Player does not feature any live channels, movies, or shows to stream. It is simply a standalone media player that provides material to the user using SO Player on FireStick and Android TV boxes.
The app can be used on all Amazon Fire TV devices, including FireStick and Fire TV Cube, among others. Most IPTV services do not include an IPTV player in their app. Instead, they concentrate only on enhancing the streaming quality and content availability.
Third-party IPTV players, like SO, have more capabilities and are compatible with a wide range of devices. Hundreds of live TV channels, sports material, on-demand videos, and more are available from these IPTV providers for a fraction of the cost of other streaming services.
The SO Player is not an approved Amazon App Store app. So far, the only way to get SO Player on a Firestick is to side-load it. To install third-party programs, go to the Amazon App Store and download one of the side-loader apps. (Learn How To Install OpenVPN On Firestick)
In our guide, you can learn how to download SO Player on Firestick to get the best on-demand content. By the end, you’ll know how to install the app on your Fire TV device, such as your Amazon Fire Stick, to access the best content you can’t get through regular channels.
How Do I Download SO Player App On FireStick?
Knowing what SO Player is, helps you see if the app is of any use to you and if it’s worth time to install it on your FireStick Fire TV etc. What Is SO Player?
Many people mix up an IPTV player with an IPTV service or provider. As a result, you don’t get any material when installing an IPTV player. To import playlists into the app, you’ll need to use a specific IPTV service.
To integrate with the SO Player on FireStick, use your valid login credentials from your IPTV provider. To integrate an IPTV service with SO Player on FireStick, you can use a login ID, password, M3U link, PIN code, and various other options to access live or on-demand content.
How to Install SO Player on FireStick
SO Player isn’t directly available from the Amazon App Store. Instead, you need to side-load the app using the Downloader app on FireStick. The entire process isn’t as complicated as it sounds, and following the step-by-step instructions, you’ll find there is no chance to damage your device.
First, download the Downloader app and install the APK file on FireStick.
However, before you need to get your device ready to install apps from unknown sources inside the developer options.
To install third-party apps, go to the Amazon App Store and download one of the side-loader apps.
- Make sure your Firestick is connected to the internet and linked to the HDMI connection on your TV.
- Go to the settings menu on the Firestick’s home screen.
- Select My Fire TV or Device from the drop-down menu.
- Select Developer options from the drop-down menu.
- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources by clicking on it.
- From the pop-up window with the warning message, select Turn on.
That is all there is to it. You can now start the Downloader app installation process for side-loading apps from unknown sources on your Fire TV option.
Get Downloader on FireStick
- Navigate to the Fire TV home screen
- Select the Search Bar.
- The On-Screen Keyboard will open.
- Type “Downloader” and pick from the suggestions to download/ install.
- Use Get or Download to install Downloader on FireStick device option to start the downloader installation process.
The first part of the setup process is complete, and your FireStick is ready to install third-party apps. In addition, you are no longer limited to apps and games you can find in the Amazon App Store. (Learn How To Add Pictures To Kodi)
Install SO Player on FireStick
You’ll see the Downloader app isn’t available as a shortcut on FireStick home screen. Instead, you can access the app from the apps menu.
- Scroll to the Apps menu and open it.
- Open the Downloader app.
- From the Downloader address bar, Enter the following URL https://bit.ly/3834MDT.
- Click Go at the bottom. The Downloader app will download the SO Player APK file on FireStick.
- Install the SO Player APK on your FireStick, and with successful installation, SO Player is ready to use.
- After installation, delete the APK file to save space on your FireStick.
Alternative Way to Install SO Player App
The ES File Explorer is commonly used as a File Manager, but it also serves as a side-loader on the Firestick.
- Select the search icon on the Firestick’s home screen.
- Look for the ES File Explorer app in the search results and pick it.
- Click the Download icon on the ES File Explorer app information screen. It will download and begin the installation process automatically.
- Wait a few seconds, and the installation will be completed. Then press the Open button.
- On the right side of the main window, click ES File Explorer.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the +New symbol.
- A little prompt with a Path Field and a Name Field text box shows now. Type SO Player App URL (https://bit.ly/3834MDT) in the path field and SO Player in the name text box.
- When you click Download Now, you will start the SOPlayer download.
- Click Open File in the following step.
- The software will install after you click Install in the little window.
- After the installation is complete, click Open. On your Firestick, it will start the SO Player app.
If you have a device that you can’t install, SO Player this way, you can download using a browser option. First, open the URL in any browser and download the APK file. From there, head to your downloads and manually install SOPlayer.
Why is SO Player Not Working?
A connection issue occurs when attempting to install SO Player on a home network. A user name and password can be shared with friends or coworkers.
Set Up SO Player on FireStick
So far, we’ve pinned SO Player to the FireStick’s home screen and installed it on the FireStick. To remain as anonymous as possible while avoiding any possible restrictions on our preferred IPTV service, we’ve also installed a VPN service provider on the FireStick. (Learn How to Update Kodi)
You must first sign up for an IPTV service provider on the internet before using SO Player.
Pay for a monthly plan because any IPTV provider may cease to exist at any time. An email with login credentials, M3U and EPG links, and a pin code will be sent to you.
Any IPTV service’s recommendation to install their IPTV player should be ignored.
Instead, you’ll use your SO Player to play any media.
- Open SO Player on your FireStick.
- You have three options on the SO Player home screen: Refresh, Pin code or Provider ID, and Username/Password.
- To integrate the IPTV players service, you can use either a Pin number or a Username/Password.
- Contact the provider for more information if you haven’t gotten this information after signing up for an IPTV service.
- After you’ve entered all the information, click Submit.
- The content from the IPTV service will be loaded into SO Player, which will have an easy-to-use interface.
- The SO Player on FireStick logo is at the top, while the TV, Movies, Catch Up, EPG, and other options are at the bottom of your Android Smart TV screen.
- You can look at the menu to see what’s available. The programming differs depending on the IPTV service you use.
Why Can’t I Install Apps On My FireStick?
You won’t be able to download any Fire TV Stick apps if your credit card information has expired or is invalid. Double-check that Amazon’s Amazon account has the correct billing and delivery information.
You can also find many apps or services mentioned may be blocked from your region by your internet service provider.
Is SO Player Legal?
This question has no obvious answer. First, the SO Player app isn’t available on FireStick via the Amazon App Store.
The SO Player app is legal to use. However, when integrating IPTV services with the Player on FireStick, the issue arises as IPTV may have unlicensed content, even if you pay for an IPTV subscription.
Your recent sports event on SO Player via an IPTV provider may be unlicensed.
On SO Player media player on FireStick or Android TV, it’s hard to tell between licensed and unlicensed content. Your IP address approximates your location, and your ISP provider’s surfing history exposes you to future issues. (Learn How to Configure Real Debrid on Kodi)
As we all know, IPTV services are not wholly legal, so if you use them without hiding your identity, you may end up in trouble. The answer to this is to use a secure VPN when using SOPlayer.
Follow the below steps to know how you can install a VPN on your FireStick.
- Navigate to the FireStick home screen.
- Head to the search option and type VPN or name of a VPN provider
- Now the app will show in a list.
- Click on the Get or Install button to start downloading process.
- Now visit the site and complete your subscription.
- Enter your Login details
- Sign in, and you can safely use SO Player on Firestick using your VPN.