If you love watching Asian drama and movies, there is this site – icdrama.se – which you shouldn’t miss.
And for those who like to watch Asian TV on mobile, you can use the ICDrama app with Kodi. Kodi is a media player which also doubles up as an online streaming hub.
So, let’s find out about IC Drama and the Kodi addon for ICDrama movies and TV shows.
What is IC Drama?
IC Drama brings you movies and TV shows from China, Hong Kong, Japan and Korea. There is a considerable collection of Japanese and Korean shows and latest films in English subtitles.
Along with TV shows and movies, you can also watch Japanese animations online. This Kodi Japanese TV addon streams shows in HD quality.
With ICDrama watch online all your Asian TV favourites and for free. The Kodi add-on brings all the entertainment to your streaming device.
Apart from PC, Android and iOS devices, Kodi setup is available for other devices including Roku, Firestick and gaming consoles.
The library is divided into various categories for easy access, which helps in finding content easily. And then binge watch popular K-Dramas.
Install IC Drama on Kodi
ICDrama is not an official addon and is developed by a third-party developer. Therefore, you will need to allow installation from unknown sources in Kodi before installing the ICDrama addon. If you already haven’t here are the steps –
- Open the Kodi app and go to the System menu.
- Go to the Settings and look for “Unknown Sources”.
- You will find it either somewhere in the Developer Options, or the Add-ons settings.
- Switch the toggle to ON.
- The app will show a warning message and ask for your confirmation. Confirm it.
Now that you have allowed unknown sources to make changes on Kodi, it’s the time to check how to install IC Drama Kodi addon –
- Download the repo of IC Drama from https://aznhusband.github.io/repo.
- Open it in your browser and pick one of the zip files available to download.
- Next, launch Kodi and go to Add-ons manager.
- Select the option – the open box icon – to install new add-ons.
- Choose “Install from zip” and browse your device to select the file you downloaded.
- Select it and in few moments the successful installation message will pop up.
- Now, go back to the add-on installation menu and choose “Install from repository”.
- Select “aznhusband-Kodi-repo” >> Video add-ons >> icdrama.
- In the next window, choose “Install”.
- Another message will pop up on the screen when the installation is successful.
Now, you are free to use ICDrama on mobile or stream it to your TV screen. And when you are ready with your setup, you can watch loads of Chinese, Japanese and Korean TV shows. Oh, there also are TV shows and movies from Hong Kong and Taiwan. You can also watch Asian animations there.
However, if you find ICDrama not working, it can be because of either of the two reasons. The ICDrama website is offline, or your ISP has blocked access to it.
While you can do nothing if it’s offline, but you sure can bypass the block by taking service from VPN providers.
ICDrama Kodi VPN
Using a VPN is one of the most preferred ways to get past restrictions placed by the Internet Service Providers.
When you connect to a VPN server, the server encrypts and hides your online activity. It then redirects your data through it, and thus, you can start watching IC Drama as if nothing happened.
The encrypted network ensures that your ISP won’t know anything about it. The VPN Company CyberGhost offers VPN services for free and also provides a secure environment to stream movies privately.
The number of servers, however, is limited for free users. You will need a choice of servers, in case, you are not getting proper speed.
With a premium subscription, you can unlock more servers as well as features. Another premium VPN provider – ExpressVPN – has servers all around the world, and to get the best streaming speed, you need the server closest to you.
ExpressVPN has one of the most reliable encryption systems and is available for many streaming devices.
You can check ExpressVPN reviews to know how good it is and why people prefer it. And once your VPN is up and running, you can watch unlimited Chinese or Korean drama on Kodi.