If you’re a big Kodi lover, be ready to enjoy the best entertainment and pleasure ever with the AceStream Kodi addon. A top-notch live streaming website that provides sports coverage, entertainment, and much more is called AceStream Kodi.
For those who are not too familiar with AceStream, it is a P2P service that enables users to broadcast live events. It resembles torrent files; for additional peers to get the same content, the peers watching the live stream act as seeds and distribute files to them.
In our guide, you can learn how to install Acestream Kodi 17 and more. By the end, you’ll see you are missing out with AceStream not installed; Kodi is much better with this Kodi addon. Remember, to stay, say, you will need a good streaming VPN to hide your activity. (Learn How To Install Aftershock On Kodi)
What is AceStream?
Acestream is a multimedia platform using peer-to-peer (P2P) BitTorrent connections.
The connection is shared with other users when you access an Acestream Kodi stream.
Unlike when a regular live stream lags as multiple users connect to the server. Acestream distributes the bandwidth load across many users for an enhanced experience.
AceStream app divides the bandwidth load across many users in any location, improving the experience. This add-on uses its own media player; however, Plexus Player must be installed first.
AceStream’s Great Features:
AceStream Kodi add-on lets you enjoy radio and video from prominent channels.
- High-quality live streaming
- Access to many media centers and players
- Transform your media player into an online movie theatre
How to Download and Install AceStream Kodi Add-on?
AceStream installation in Kodi is a method of cutting the cord that allows you to stop paying the monthly cable subscription.
You may stream AceStream connections and view sports and movie channels on Kodi using the Plexus Add-on on Android devices and Windows.
The easy, step-by-step instructions for downloading and installing the Kodi Krypton (the most recent Kodi version) program are below.
The Kodil Repository is used in this technique.
Install AceStream Kodi Krypton with Kodil Repo
- Open Kodi and select the Settings icon in the top left corner.
- From Settings, select File Manager.
- Click on Add Source.
- Enter this URL for the source file exactly. Then, copy and paste the following URL to save any mistakes: http://kdil.co/repo/.
- Click OK.
- You’ll now name the media source. Give any name before you select OK to continue.
- Navigate to the Kodi Home Page.
- Click the “Add-ons” button.
- Select the Package icon toward the left corner.
- Select install from Zip file.
- Select the file name you gave above.
- You will see two repos inside the “Kodil.” Select kodil.zip and not repository.ah.zip.
- Wait until you see the add-on installed message in the top right corner.
- Select “Install from repository.”
- Under the repos, click on Kodil Repository.
- Select program add-ons.
- To enable AceStream support on Kodi, choose the “Plexus” program add-on from the list of programs in the kodil repository.
- Click the Install button to install Plexus.
- Navigate to the Kodi home page. You’ll see Plexus program add-ons installed.
- When you select the Plexus icon, you’ll see Kodi downloading modules for AceStream.
- Wait for the downloading to finish.
- You will see an option to stream AceStream Links. Copy and paste the AceStream links or upload Torrent URI to start streaming.
- Click on AceStream: Play AceStream hash / Torrent URI to paste the AceStream link you want to play.
- Click OK to continue.
- A few messages pop up once you add the link.
- Once everything is followed, you can continue streaming live TV.
Acestream Kodi Setup Guide To Install Acestream On KODI [Windows]
You can see how to download the Acestream Kodi addon inside the Windows OS.
- Open Kodi
- You need to download the Acestreams zip file using the following Acestream link: http://dl.acestream.org/products/acestream-full/win/latest
- Once you download the file, you’ll need to install it.
- When you start KODI, you need to run Acestream before you run KODI.
- Install fusion from the Zip File by selecting the box icon on the top left of your screen
- Navigate to ‘Kodi-repos’ and select English.
- Install the file ‘repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip’
- After a successful installation, you’ll see an add-on enabled notification in the top right corner.
- Now select TVADDONS.AG Add-on Repository.
Follow With These Steps:
- Choose Program Add-ons – Select Plexus Install
- Now navigate to the Add-ons Browser Window
- Select Program add-ons and choose Plexus
- Now navigate to your Add-ons Browser Window
- You can now select your add-on with Acestream links.
Android AceStream / SopCast Setup
Installing the Acestream Android engine is necessary for the Plexus Kodi addon to function correctly when you first run it on your Android device. Fortunately, the add-on will guide you through these steps: (Learn How To Watch Hindi Movies On Kodi)
- First, open the Plexus Kodi addon.
- You’ll be faced with the message, “By default, SopCast uses the Kodi player. Do you want to use an external application/player?”
- Select NO.
- You’ll see a successful message displayed from SopCast next.
- Press OK.
- You will see the message, “It is necessary to have AceStream. apk file or TSC.apk installed.”
- Select Yes.
- Plexus downloads the AceStream.apk file to the Downloads Folder
- If you see “Do you want to download Torrent Stream Controller?” Select No.
- Now, you’ll see the message AceStream: All done successfully!
- Select OK.
- Close Kodi. Select the Power Button from the Home Screen to the top left corner and select Exit.
- Install the Android app for AceStream Engine. It’s in the device’s downloads folder on your computer. Get ES File Explorer if you’re unsure how to get there.
- You can download the Ace Stream Engine app from the Google Play Store if you have difficulties finding your
Acestream APK file.
Acestream Kodi Addons
A variety of Acestream links are loaded into some live Kodi addons. The term “Acestream” is frequently used in the title of these links. Addons for Kodi don’t keep any material. They are merely public internet search engines.
Several live Acestream Kodi add-ons are included for live sports such as UFC, soccer, rugby, and more. (Learn How To Use Phoenix On Kodi)
Acestream Search Engine
You can look up channels or movies on a helpful Acestream search engine website and discover active Acestream links.
All you have to do is select the Plexus Kodi addon, choose the Play Acestream Hash option, and type in the string of letters and numbers that the search engine links have provided for all your HD quality content.
Install Acestream Engine App On KODI (Android TV Boxes)
On your Android device, perform the following steps:
- First, go to Settings – Security – Under Device administration – Enable Unknown Sources so you can install Kodi add-ons; otherwise, Kodi add-ons are restricted by default.
- Download the Acestreams zip file to your Android box using this Acestream link: http://dl.acestream.org/products/acestream-engine/android/latest
- Once the file is downloaded, install it.
- Before you start KODI, you need to run Acestream. So run Acestream first and then and then run KODI.
- From the KODI home screen, open the Add-ons Window
- Now install from Zip File (fusion) by selecting the box icon at the top left of your screen
- Navigate to the file manager folder ‘Kodi-repos’ and select English.
- Install the file ‘repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip’
- After successful installation, you’ll see the add-on enabled notification in the top right corner.
- Now select TVADDONS.AG Add-on Repository from the menu under install from the repository.
Now perform the following procedure:
Choose Program Add-ons Choose Install Plexus
- Navigate to your Add-ons Browser Window
- Select Program add-ons and then select Plexus
- Navigate to your Add-ons context menu and select Add-on settings.
Now carry out the steps here to start playing Acestream links:
- First, navigate to Acestreams from inside the menu list.
- Select Acestreams Player
- Type Choose External App + Kodi Player
Android TV loads your Kodi, and you can easily watch HD quality live sports and more.
So, these were the simple steps that helped you to download and install AceStream on Kodi.
It is worth ending with some wise advice because in Kodi, install AceStream; you’ll need to use a VPN for protection.
As torrent files are used, your Internet Service Provider can see what you are accessing. Thus, authorities can record and use any information should they wish to prosecute.
On the upside, using a VPN enables you to access links from other regions that could be otherwise blocked, as many torrent files are.
The best streaming VPNs don’t need you to dive into the system settings to work. Instead, install them, and they run, so within minutes, you can find links and watch live sports from anywhere in the world with no effort.