USTVNow offers U.S. TV channels via an online subscription. While it was supposed to be for U.S. expats and overseas military.
It has gone way past this now. USTVNow doesn’t check locations, so you are free to access and stream channels from anywhere.
With there being many sites offering streaming services free, is this one any good, is it legitimate, and how can you watch it from anywhere?
We will look at all you need to know about USTVNow, and how you can watch it from anywhere. We will see what it delivers, and any other useful information regarding this streaming service.
USTVNow – Features
- You can access all the major channels from the USA.
- The app delivers a user-friendly interface. It is straightforward to navigate around to find the various channels and TV shows and movies.
- USTVNow delivers great video playback as you are live streaming. There is little buffering if you use a decent device.
- The file is small, so you don't waste data or space to download the app or install it.
- USTVNow all channels free on the small plan
Is USTVNow Legitimate?
There are a good deal of sites that stream pirated material. On face value, this is nothing different.
However, the site is under control of a company called Dutch Phone Holdings Inc. It hosts a few other offerings of the same nature.
The grey area comes because there are no claims the company has a license to stream channels. Because there is no solid evidence, it is hard to determine if it is legit or not.
Saying that, they do have an excellent reputation and are transparent about pretty much everything.
USTVNow Device Compatibility
The service runs across a wide range of devices. This includes Android, Roku, Amazon Fire TV and many others.
Unfortunately, there is no official version of USTVNow for PC. To run it on your computer, you will need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.
Here is a quick guide to install USTVNow APK on a PC
- Start a browser on your PC
- Download the latest Bluestacks emulator
- When the download has finished, navigate to the download folder and click the installer
- Once installed, download latest USTVNow APK from https://ustvnowapk.com/USTV_Stable.apk
- Head to the Bluestacks Home screen
- Select install APK located on the bottom bar menu
- Navigate to your download folder and select “USTVNow APK”
- Once it installs, you will see USTVNow Android on the Bluestacks home screen.
- Click to launch the app and enjoy
To install USTVNow on an Android device, you can use the same link as given above. Because the USTVNow app is not from the Google Play Store, you will need to follow these instructions to install the APK.
- Download the APK to your Android devices
- Head to settings and look for “Security”
- You will see “Unknown Sources” Enable this.
- Head back to your APK file and open it for installation
One of the great things is there is a USTVNow for Kodi add-on. You will need to enable the Unknown-Sources in as you did on Android. The following instructions are all you need to get USTVNow on Kodi.
Installing USTVNow on Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM – File Manager.
- Click on Add Source and select None.
- Enter this URL exactly http://fusion.tvaddons.co click done.
- We need to name the source. Type “fusion” without quotes and click OK
- Navigate to the Home Screen and select System – Add-Ons
- Select install from zip file.
- Select fusion – Kodi-repos – English – repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip. Once you see the add-on enabled notification, select install from repository.
- Select TVADDONS.ag Add-on Repository – Video add-ons and select USTVNow.
- Click on Install and wait for the install notification
You can also find the USTVNow file in the official Lodi repository if the above method doesn’t work.
This service comes with 3 subscriptions
- USTVNow Free – Comes with 5 channels. These are limited to SD streaming quality
- All Channels – $19 for the first 3-months and then it will revert to $29 per month. Comes with 25 channels live TV channels in HD.
- All Channels + DVR – $29 for the first 3-months and then reverts to $39. Delivers 25 live TV channels and Cloud DVR so you can record your favourite shows.
All plans stream live TV and there is a 14-days catch-up once the show has aired.
Some channels available are:
- AMC, CNN, ESPN, FX,
- TBS, TNT, ABC, CBS
- CW, Fox, NBC, PBS, Fox News, and many more in the premium package.
You can easily access NFL games via ESPN, as well as national instead of only regional free content.
Using USTVNow with a VPN
The best way to get the most from USTVNow is by using a VPN service. While there are only so many channels listed, you can find much more if you sign up for the premium package.
You can find shows and channels from the UK, Canada and India among a few others.
A good VPN does a couple of things, for one, it will bypass any geo-restrictions the USTVNow APK file or Kodi may face when it tries to stream.
Second, it will prevent your ISP from throttling your connection, and seeing what you are doing while you are online.
While it appears this service/ add-on is legitimate, you may have others on Kodi, which are not. These can leave you open for trouble.
The best VPN NZ users can choose is ExpressVPN. It covers almost 100 countries and delivers the best download speeds while keeping any users identity private while they are downloading USTVNow APK files or streaming.
To cap this. This VPN offers a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can test all the features, and try USTVNow to see if it delivers what they say before paying a penny.