Bollywood produces more movies than any other place in the world. Fans come from all corners, yet finding locations to have the best selection is not that easy.
Kodi users have the chance to make use of add-ons to watch Indian movies. With these, there can still be issues with restrictions, so the rest of our guide doesn’t just deal with which Kodi add-ons to use, but also the top movies of the moment.
You can also learn how and why to use a Kodi VPN to keep yourself safe and prevent any connection throttling from your ISP.
Best Hindi Movies to Watch
Here are a few of the top Bollywood movies from the last 12 months.
- Good Newwz – Comedy
- Section 375 – Thriller
- Article 15 – Thriller
- Kesari – Historical Drama
- Uri: The Surgical Strike – War Action
- Panipat – Action Drama
- Bharat – Romance
These are the very tip of the thousands available with the following Kodi add-ons for Indian channels, movies, and TV shows.
Best Add-Ons for Hindi Movies
The Einthusan Kodi add-on presents masses of Indian movies from Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, and Punjabi.
You find the add-on runs frictionless, and you have a 1-Click Play function.
There are questions asked about, is Einthusan legal? There is some debate because the website claims they are legal, yet they are banned in certain regions. India is one of them.
While there are factors that show they are legal, you are best using a VPN to bypass the restrictions and remain safe when you install this add-on.
Here are the install guides.
- Download the file from here: http://a4k.redditreaper.tech/addons/ and save it to your device
- Start Kodi and click on ‘settings.'
- Select ‘Add-ons'
- Click ‘Install from.ZIP file.'
- Choose your downloaded media source file.
- Look for “repository.reasonsrepo-1.0.1.zip“, choose the highest version number.
- Wait for popup for a successful installation
- Navigate to ‘install from repository.'
- Head to ‘Reasons Repository'
- Click ‘Video add-ons.'
- Select Einthusan add-on from the list, and click ‘Install.'
- Click ‘OK'
- Wait for the successful installation popup of Einthusan.
- Click on ‘Einthusan' from the list to start
TV on Desi Zone
While Einthusan deals with more streaming movies, TV on Desi Zone offers IPTV to deliver countless Kodi Indian channels, movies, TV shows, and much more.
Here are the guides to install the Kodi Desi Zone add-on.
- Start Kodi.
- Click Add-ons and click settings. Enable unknown sources if not already done so
- Navigate to the home screen and click the folder icon. Scroll down, then double click on ‘Add source.'
- Click highlighted area that says ‘None’ in add file source
- Type this URL exactly: http://srp.nu/ then click ‘Done
- Give the media source a name. Type SuperRepo and click OK
- Navigate to the home screen, and select add-ons.
- Click the open box icon.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select SuperRepo, krypton, all, superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-x.x.x.zip
- Wait until you see an add-on enabled message.
- Click Install from the repository, select SuperRepo All
- Select ‘Video add-ons' – ‘TV on Desi Zone’, then ‘install'
- Wait until you see an add-on enabled message
- Navigate to the Home Screen, head to Add-Ons, and select the Desi option to launch the add-on and watch Indian channels on Kodi.
You can use the add-on to watch Hindi movies, yet it is different from an official Kodi add-on.
Installation is straightforward, and you have to go to the official Kodi add-on repository, so there is no need for instructions as the best Kodi add-ons.
It takes a few minutes to install, and you can watch Indian shows, animation, Bollywood, classic movies, and much more. Many may not be the current blockbusters, yet they are all legal.
Best VPN for Kodi
All Kodi users need to make use of a VPN. Kodi has a bad rap because it delivers copyright-protected content.
Keeping your IP address private is essential to stop copyright trolls and to bypass any geo-restrictions so you can access blocked content. You can also use VPN’s to stop your ISP from slowing your connection when streaming.
Here are two of the best VPN’s for Kodi and New Zealand.
ExpressVPN is the premiere Kodi VPN. It offers 3000 + optimized streaming servers in over 94 countries so that all Kodi streams will be buffer-free.
It unblocks any geo-restricted content and hides your IP as you go about your streaming activities. (Read Watch The British Open Golf Live)
ExpressVPN delivers the best security, with robust DNS and WebRTC leak protection, a stringent zero-log policy, military-grade 256-bit AES encryption, zero-knowledge DNS, and a kill switch.
It is based in the British Virgin Islands, which are outside any of the 5/9/14 Eyes Alliance. You have unlimited bandwidth, easy server switching, and can change your VPN server to county or city level.
The customer support is 24/7 with live chat should you have any issues.
You can utilize five simultaneous connections on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and numerous other devices you can run Kodi on. Installation on a router allows unlimited connections.
CyberGhost is very user friendly, and every family member can use any of the seven simultaneous connections.
It offers a one-click connection for optimal VPN proxy location so that you can get a good connection for Kodi.
CyberGhost is among the leaders in the security industry thanks to AES256-bit encryption, no-logs policy, automatic kill switch, and adware and malware blockers.
Download speeds are high for streaming to Kodi any Bollywood video content, and connections should be buffer-free. The vast network of over 6,000 servers in 89 countries delivers lots of coverage.
Customer service is of a high standard with live communication or ticketing. CyberGhost comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee for the six-month plan or above. Below this, and you have 14 days.
Both of these are great options, yet with the best 30-day money-back guarantee in the industry, ExpressVPN pulls forward. You can check out all the Kodi VPN features and watch all your favourite Bollywood stars.