The Manifest Season 2 premiere on Jan 6, 2020, saw the continuation of the hit show that has fans enthralled. The show is full of secrets and gives nothing away as to how the story will go.
Written for NBC, the shows follow a routine flight to New York from Jamaica. Mid-flight, the plane was struck by lightning, and every one of the passengers of flight 828 was presumed dead.
It was when the plane landed, and the world had aged five years that things were not as they appeared.
The returned passengers were trying to become accustomed to their lives, yet they were faced with the impossible task.
They were seeing visions and hearing voices as they were trying to fit in. Ben struggling to help absolve a passenger of his guilt, which was strange as realities become clear.
After a quick look at the cast and some of the show so far, you can see how to watch Manifest online.
Manifest Show and Cast
When you check the episode guide for Manifest, you see there were 16 episodes of Manifest in season 1, and after the Manifest season 2-release date in January this year. There have been 13 full episodes of season 2, season 3 has a filming delay and ought to be out in 2021.
After Manifest season 1, all the new realities become clear. With every Manifest new episode, it was clear; a deeper mystery was unfolding.
Current Manifest Cast
- Melissa Roxburgh – Michaela Stone
- Josh Dallas – Ben Stone – head of the Stone family.
- Athena Karkanis – Grace Stone
- Luna Blaise – Olive Stone
- Jack Messina – Cal Stone
- Parveen Kaur – Saanvi Bahl
- Matt Long – Zeke Landon
Season 2 Episode Guide
- Fasten Your Seatbelts – The Stone reel in the aftermath of a shooting.
- Grounded – Saanvi goes deeper into her investigation of the Death Date; and what it means.
- False Horizon – The family hears mysterious voices.
- Black Box – Michaela finds herself in a bank robbery
- Coordinated Flight – Ben finds the determination to clear up the hit and run while Michaela faces a few truths while investigating the Church of the Believers
- Return Trip – Zeke is in trouble
- Emergency Exit – Zeke challenges Michaela
- Carry On – Ben and Michaela continue to face struggles as the mystery unfolds
- Airplane Bottles – Michaela faces work issues
- Course Deviation – Grace’s pregnancy gets in the way of a calling
- Unaccompanied Minors – Zeke readies himself for his destiny
- Call Sign – Ben helps absolve a passenger of his guilt
- Icing Conditions – In the last full episode of the second season, Michaela and Ben risk it all for a rescue, and Zeke’s life is slipping away
Now, even though characters were mourning their loss, and had given up hope and moved on. The passengers were back, and fans are with them all the way.
Where to Watch Manifest Online
Fans of the show will know it was written for NBC. However, to watch Manifest here, you need to subscribe; besides this, you could also head to Hulu that has NBC as a channel.
Luckily, there is a far easier way how to watch Manifest online in New Zealand. The show is on 9Now in Australia, and it has every one of the 29 episodes.
How to Watch Manifest Online in New Zealand
Just like any streaming service, 9Now has geo-restrictions in place, so even if it isn’t too far away, you still need a VPN to access the streaming platform.
9Now is available on Android, iOS, PC, and Mac using browsers and smart TVs. It is easy to access and requires no fee to create your account.
When creating an account, all you need to complete is your first and last name, and email address for confirmation, a password, gender, and Australian zip code.
It is necessary to have your VPN working before attempting to register, as the site won’t load, as even this gives the error “Sorry, 9Now is only available in Australia”.
- Download and install our recommended VPN that supports 9Now. (SAVE 49% on ExpressVPN)
- Open the VPN client application. Select an Australian server
- You may have to clear cache and cookies from previous browsing sessions
- Browse to the 9Now website or launch the app to start Manifest streaming
Best VPN to Watch 9Now in New Zealand
ExpressVPN is the best streaming VPN for accessing blocked content from, or in Australia and New Zealand.
It has 3000 servers in more than 94 countries, and extensive coverage to access to any 9Now, 10Play, US Netflix, NBC, iPlayer and Hulu service or other streaming services.
Any stream of manifest will be buffer-free. ExpressVPN features fantastic online security of the highest level. With DNS and WebRTC leak protection, a zero-log policy, military-grade 256-bit AES encryption, zero-knowledge DNS, and a kill switch.
Headquarters are in the British Virgin Islands, which are outside any 5/9/14 Eyes Alliance.
You have unlimited bandwidth, easy server switching, and changing countries and cities if needed.
Customer support is available 24/7, with live chat capabilities in case of any issues.
You can have five simultaneous connections on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and numerous other devices. (Read Full ExpressVPN In-depth Review)
Surfshark has over 1,700 servers in 60 countries and delivers fast speeds for streaming in New Zealand as well as protection for other online activities.
It does a great job of avoiding geo-restrictions to access NBC, 9Now, 10Play, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and iPlayer. It provides excellent protection and encryption using military-grade protocols along with malware, trackers, and adblocker protection.
You can use the multi-hop or Whitelister feature, and all the while, you know you are safe with the default kill switch. Users have unlimited connections to cover standard devices like iOS or Android, along with macOS, Windows, Linux, and Fire TV Stick.
It is BVI based and offers 24/7 support in case of problems. With a 30-day money-back guarantee, users can try out the features before committing. (Read Full Surfshark In-depth Review)
Both VPN’s are the best options for being able to watch online shows like Manifest from Australia into New Zealand.
However, the number one recommendation is mature in the service and sets the standards many other VPN’s follow.