Wife Swap New Zealand promises a behind-the-scenes peek at Kiwi family life. In this reality show, a father says his goodbyes to his old family before reconciling with a new family a week later. The show is regarded as an interesting new social experiment, complete with integrity and drama.
For over 15 years, Wife Swap has been taking place all over the world. The format has proven to be a worldwide hit, concentrating on making lives interesting in a New Zealand household.
Now, being so close to home, the reality show ‘Wife Swap New Zealand’ follows sixteen Kiwi families as they swap lives for a week.
The show truly reflects the modern family with single mothers, eco-evangelists, homosexual dog breeders, blended families, and strongly religious households.
With Wife Swap NZ, the exchanged ladies follow the norms of an adopted household and get to change them. You can expect outbursts, cultural misinterpretations, emotional breakthroughs, and redemptions galore.
In our Guide, you can learn more about Wife Swap NZ, how the swapped wives follow the rules, and the mums who take part. Such as the single mum who needs urgent gastric surgery. NZ families have never been opened up so bare, and all the women take it on the chin with their new families in a strange household.
Wife Swap NZ Season One
Here is a quick breakdown of the videos from season 1 of Wife Swap NZ. In every episode, you can expect outbursts as swapped wives follow the rules and then change them in an emotional struggle.
- Episode 1: A workaholic wife swaps with a household where Dad does everything. Personalities clash as house rules are broken.
- Episode 2: Two deeply religious households swap wives for one week.
- Episode 3: A Mum desperate to heal a grieving family swap with a family who’ve chosen the country life.
- Episode 4: One family is Christian, the other is agnostic, and one has a child, the other has giant dogs.
- Episode 5: A strict mum swaps with one who has a softer approach.
- Episode 6: A wife determined to get her boys off screens swaps with a healthy-eating advocate.
- Episode 7: A tightly scheduled mother swaps places with a free-range mum.
- Episode 8: A super tidy mum and solo parent do a Wife Swap challenge to see how the other half lives for one week.
Where to Watch Wife Swap NZ Season 1?
Mixing single mums, eco-evangelists, blended families, and deeply religious households, the show delivers an accurate reflection of the modern household.
Fans of the show can expect outbursts, cultural misunderstands, emotional breakthroughs, and redemptions galore as all the 16 swapped wives follow the rules of an adopted household and try to change them. (Learn How to Watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Free)
Two families trade their wives for a week hoping one of them will freak out over being dark sided, or one of the kids will pack their belongings and leave since there is no bacon in the house. If you have never seen the show, be prepared to be wildly shocked or possibly intrigued at how the children, mothers and the men deal with each other.
Accessing the show is straightforward and all you have to do is create a free account on TVNZ and then you can access the show from anywhere.
Use a VPN, and you can tune into the emotional antics of the diverse situations and how each husband reacts to the strange woman in their life.
Where to Watch Wife Swap NZ in the UK?
If Wife Swap vanishes from TVNZ, there is one option, and that is to use a VPN. Channel 4 in the UK is another free-to-air TV channel, and easy to stream all episodes about the swapped wives ‘sing a ’PN.
Here are the steps to watch all the emotional breakthroughs as the families clash and house rules get broken. Redemptions you’re are on the cards in the blended families for one week in their adopted household. (Learn How To Bypass MyCircle)
All this might still be confusing to new users, so here are the basic steps needed to watch Channel 4 in Australia.
- Choose a VPN.
- Sign up, and download its app.
- Install the VPN app on your device.
- Launch the client software, and log in.
- Select a UK-based server.
- Visit the All 4 website.
- Create a free profile.
- Sign up, and fill in the brief details accordingly.
- When asked to input a postcode, enter ‘WC1X0AA’, or you can find a UK postcode on the internet.
- You will receive an email to confirm your email address so confirm this.
- Now you’re ready to access Channel 4 on-demand service.
You can watch the exploits of Lei Miao, who pretends she can't cook yet is a whiz in the kitchen. If you watched the show on the original airing, it is worth watching the fathers and the kids to see how they take to their diverse lives.