The XBMC Fusion Hub Wizard, also known as Fusion XBMC Installer or Config Wizard, is a unique tool that allows you to install the best Kodi add-ons.
Consider the XBMC Wizard to be an XBMChub wizard or a portal to your favourite programming that eliminates the need to search for it online.
After successfully installing the XBMC Hub Wizard in Kodi, you can watch movies, TV shows, sporting events, games, and music videos in seconds.
In our guide, you can learn how to do this and keep safe and away from ads on the internet or watching YouTube. (Learn How To Stop uTorrent From Opening On Startup Windows 10)
Install Hub Wizard Kodi Android Add-On
Here are the collection of steps to install onto Kodi on Fire TV or HDTV.
- On your dashboard head to System – File Manager.
- Select Add Source > “NONE.”
- Enter this link: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag .
- Select Done.
- In the empty box underneath, name the source so you can remember “fusion.”
- Navigate to the Kodi home screen and go to System – Settings – Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file and select the source “fusion.”
- Select “Start Here” and select plugin.video.hubwizard-x.x.x.zip file.
- Click OK.
- Go to PROGRAMS and select Config Wizard (On Android, go to Program Add-Ons and Config Wizard).
- Choose your operating system; choose Android, iPhone, or you can choose Windows or Mac.
- Wait for the installation of the XBMC Wizard when you see the confirmation re-launch Kodi.
- From Kodi, head to the TV add-ons via Videos – Add-ons.
Install XBMC HUB Wizard for Kodi V17 Krypton
- Open the Kodi (xbmc hub wizard)
- Double Click the home screen folder icon.
- Click on File Manager.
- Scroll down the list and double click the add source
- Find the pop-up for the file source.
- Enter the highlighted line that says “None.”
- Enter the address http://fusion.tvaddons.ag.
- Select “Done.”
- Name the add-on Source.
- Select the OK button.
- Select add-ons from the home screen.
- Select the opened box icon.
- In the add-on browser screen, select Install from zip file.
- Enter “fusion.”
- Choose Start here and the plugin.video.hubwizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message to show.
- Head to the home screen and navigate to Add-Ons, then Programs
- Select the Config Wizard and the step you want.
Guide to Adding XBMCHub Wizard to XBMC
Here, you can find all the steps needed to install the XBMCHub Wizard on your chosen operating system.
Run XBMC, then select “System” and click “Settings.”
- Select the “Add-ons” menu to the left of the window.
- Select “Install from zip file.”
- Choose the “fusion” folder on the right of the pop-up.
- Please scroll down to the hub-wizard folder and double-click it.
- Select the zip file plugin.video.hubwizard and click on OK.
- When finished, go to the Start screen and select “Programs.”
- Select XBMC Hub Wizard.
- Select the icon for your operating system, such as Windows, in the example. You can choose an alternative such as Mac for your XBMC hub wizard download.
- Choose Yes.
- Please wait for the download to complete, where it will extract the file.
- After extraction, the XBMC will be configured, just shut down XBMC and restart.
- Now you’ll find many new plugins in your XBMCHub Wizard.
Google trackers are on 75% of websites, so any Kodi users need protection, and the best way is to use a VPN.
Kodi add-ons and the XBMC Hub Wizard work by scraping content from some sources based on accessibility, and from there, the Kodi add-ons are used to distribute content to Kodi users.
As a result, Kodi is now used to stream many copyright-protected videos using the XBMC hub wizard and Kodi add-ons. (Learn How To Delete Your Blizzard Account)
XBMC hub had a name change, and thus you will find it as Kodi, and no longer XBMC, Hub will be the TV Add-ons or the video movie add-ons sections.
TV add-ons guarantee to deliver content to Kodi users, yet many agencies and governments seek to shut down the Kodi third-party add-ons.
These add-ons get a lot of exposure, and it is for this reason, users need premium streaming VPNs that work with Windows, Android, and Mac to offer protection and work with the settings for such devices and more.
Even when the add-ons seek free content from a location such as YouTube, the agencies collect user data, and often class users using Kodi or XBMC to access free video content from any location on the web.